SKU#: 42-159-10069 | 7mm-08 Rem
SKU#: 42-159-07365 | 6.5 Creedmoor
SKU#: 42-159-07265 | .308 Win
Designed with the user in mind. Daniel Defense has taken the modularity of the AR platform and integrated it into a one-of-a-kind bolt action rifle. From an interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel to a user-configurable stock, the DELTA 5 features out-of-the-box customization that would normally require professional gunsmithing. Designed for the user that expects more from their rifle, the DELTA 5 provides the ultimate long range shooting experience from the day its purchased. No custom wait time required.
- BARREL: User-interchangeable, proprietary steel cold hammer forged to contour
- ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug
- BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60 degree throw and floating bolt head
- BOLT KNOB: 5/16 - 24" removable bolt knob
- TRIGGER: Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety (1.5 – 4 lbs)
- PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA/ 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts
- BOTTOM METAL: Integrated with pillars and barrier stop
- ERGONOMIC STOCK: Constructed of carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK RISER: For preferred height, yaw, and drift
- CONFIGURABLE BUTTSTOCK: Offers length of pull and butt pad height adjustments
- ATTACHMENT: 11 total M-LOK points along forend with one point on bottom of buttstock
- QUICK DETACH: Three M-LOK QD sling points
- CAPACITY: Five round PMAG 5 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action magazine included
|CALIBER||.308 Winchester | 6.5 Creedmoor | 7mm-08 Rem|
|BARREL LENGTH||20" (.308 Win) | 24" (6.5 Creedmoor) | 24" (7mm-08 Rem)|
|TWIST||1:10” (.308 Win) | 1:8” (6.5 Creedmoor) | 1:9” (7mm-08 Rem)|
|OVERALL LENGTH||40" Max (.308 Win) | 44" Max (6.5 Creedmoor/7mm-08 Rem)|
|WEIGHT||8.9 lbs (.308 Win) | 9.5 lbs (6.5 Creedmoor/7mm-08 Rem)|
|MUZZLE THREAD||5/8 x 24 TPI (Threads Per Inch) with thread protector|
|MAGAZINE||Accepts AICS pattern detachable single feed magazines|
User Interchangeable Barrel
No gunsmith required. Factory set headspace and is easily swapped by removing two bolts from the bottom metal and a barrel nut. Available calibers: .308 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08 Rem.
Integrated as part of the bottom metal and allows for metal contact to the mini chassis and action. More rigid plus eliminates humidity and temperature concerns, which allows for uniform performance in all weather conditions.
Integral Recoil Lug
Integral to the action instead of a separate piece sandwiched between the action and barrel for consistent, superior performance. The shoulder also extends 360 degrees to provide a bedding surface for the scope base, thus not allowing the scope to move during recoil.